5 days left
- Contract Type
Risk Manager - Travel
The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for a Risk Manager to join their dynamic team. The Risk Manager is responsible for assessing the financial risk to the business by identifying non compliance issues and making recommendations to avoid and reduce the financial liability.
Risk Manager- Role & Responsibilities:
- Point of referral for colleagues, business partners and anyone reporting concerns or issues.
- Identify applicants and Members who are high risk.
- Completing a reconciliation of current member's trust accounts when necessary and resolving any matters arising;
- Follow up concerns until resolution or escalation, and record actions & outcomes.
- Engage and manage colleagues to liaise with clients during an event of default;
- Liaise with applicants to confirm a reconciliation of their current business where required;
- Administer Event of Default payments.
Risk Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- Takes ownership and prioritises workload effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work to strict timescales.
- Ability to multi task using own initiative, exercising sound judgement.
- Good IT skills, able to use systems to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Is a credible source and "go to" person.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to confidently liaise with colleagues and external contacts at all levels.
Risk Manager - Additional Information:
- Salary according to experience but circa £24k to £27k
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
- Central Woking location
To apply for the role of Risk Manager please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly