Yield Executive - Global Travel Company
Yield Executive - This prestigious travel company are seeking a Yield Executive to join them on a permanent basis. If you have some experience in a Pricing or Yield role and are looking for the next step, this could be the role for you.
Yield Executive - Responsibilities:
- Assist in generating and executing price changes to maximise yield.
- Contribute to providing prices to Marketing team to support marketing activity.
- Accountable for responding to price match queries.
- Responding to operational pricing queries.
- Contribute to the review of price points, and product & inventory within own destinations and highlighting relevant issues.
- Analysis of data logs and taking appropriate action to rectify.
- Assist in the identification of system errors, support of user testing and implementation of projects as requested.
Yield Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a pricing & yield role in the travel industry advantageous
- Fully computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Analytical & logical thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Consideration given to Mathematics Graduates with no previous experience.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a background of Yield Executive, Pricing Executive, Commercial Executive, Yield Analyst or Pricing Analyst.
Yield Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits and staff travel concessions
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in applying for the position of Yield Executive please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk