Luxury Travel Consultant
Our client who are a leading luxury tour operator are seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant
to respond to holiday enquiries within pre-determined timeframes, focusing on the highest levels of customer service. The ideal candidate should be able to follow company processes and procedures in order to maximise the sales opportunity and ensure that all booking administration has been fulfilled accurately.
The key responsibilities for Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Meet & exceed all service related SLA’s
- Respond to all enquires within pre-agreed SLA’s
- Follow pre-defined processes along the entire customer journey
- Focus on self-development through educational trips and research, to maximise product knowledge
- Maintain an audit trail of all customer communications
- Ensure that all data exchanges with both clients and suppliers, including storage, are GDPR compliant
The key skills required for Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- Track record in a service orientated environment
- Solid sales background with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Experience of selling quality holidays with a tour operator or travel agency
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communicator with a high standard of English grammar and spelling
- Travel and Tourism qualification would be an advantage
- Be flexible to travel overseas when required
To apply for the Luxury Travel Consultant position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.