Business Development Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various travel services across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, we are not seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate shall be responsible for managing all aspects of the customer sale and relationship, including sales, technical, and commercial negotiations.
This position is ideal for an experienced Business Development Manager from a travel industry background, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career starts here, duties include:
- Liaising and supporting the sale process from the prospect, pitch and close of sale
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels
- Communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, by telephone and in person
- Ensuring all key clients regularly provide hotel audits
- The delivery of client specific product promotions and evaluation of their success
- Taking on new clients as required when they are passed over from the sales department
- Attendance at Trade Shows
- Proven track record in new business development within the travel industry is essential
- Understanding of XML links and websites
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly