Hotel Loader – Dolphin System
Hotel Loader – Dolphin System. Luxury Travel Brand now seeks an experienced, motivated and diligent Hotel Loader to join their positive, uplifting and social team in London. A great opportunity, based in a vibrant London location, this company really invests their time and resources in the developing their new team members. This is a fantastic opportunity awaiting the right candidate!
The Hotel Database Role:
- Ensure worldwide Hotel prices/rates are loaded in the Dolphin system in good time and meeting all deadlines
- Understand and read hotel partner supplier contracts and manipulate data from these
- Maintains and pro-actively manages database performance and capacity, and assist all colleagues with price/rates related issues
- Deal with all queries raised when loading by liaising directly with the product/contracting managers to clarify information
- Maintain accurate information in the database at all times
- Responsible for inventory management including stop-sell and close-outs, also liaise with team members on a daily basis for workload priority within set timeframes
Now Let’s Talk About You:
Essential: You will be from a Tour Operator, with experience of loading hotel contracts into the Dolphin system
- Experience must include dealing with flash sales, hotel stop-sell and close-outs
- Maintain the attitude, behaviour skills, and values that follow good organisational and administration skills
- Carry a positive personality and good communication skills, someone who is commitment to delivering a high level of attention to detail
The salary is paying £25,000 - £29,000 per annum, based on experience, plus excellent benefits. Career progression will be available in short terms for the right candidates.
If you are an experienced Hotel Database Loader with the essential skills, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we'd love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.