Online Content Executive (Digital Marketing)
We are looking for 2 Online Content Executive's (one permanent, one FTC 6-months but both full-time!) to join the Company at a really exciting and busy time in the e-Commerce team!!
The role is varied and fast-paced with a key focus on maintaining, and ensuring the accuracy of, engaging content on our website - Newmarketholidays.co.uk - feeds and other Group websites using Content Management Systems (CMS) to sell all of our gorgeous holidays, tours, concerts and events!!
So who are we?
We are the award-winning Newmarket Group; which is one of the UK's largest independently owned specialist tour operators; who look after tens of thousands of customers each year going to a wide range of destinations throughout the UK, across Europe and worldwide. We employ over 230 people, with the majority based at our modern, open plan Wallington, South London office.
Your key tasks include:
- Delivering and regularly checking content on Newmarketholidays.co.uk, feeds and other Group websites to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate and optimised effectively.
- Delivering aspects of tactical sales campaigns by checking, loading and publishing content on a daily and weekly basis, and ensuring that it is accurate, consistent and appropriately linked to on and offline marketing.
- Supporting conversion rate improvements on both a daily and longer term basis.
- Supporting the achievement of business targets through a rich online customer experience that promotes the brand in the best possible way.
So what will you actually be doing? Well you'll be:
- Loading content into the CMS and publishing it onto the website, feeds and other Group websites
- Testing and publishing products to the live sites, and run daily performance tests
- Working with the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager, Head of Campaigns and other business stakeholders to manage the content of landing pages for both offline and online promotions
- Working with key content providers (particularly in the Product and Marketing teams) to ensure that the best possible content for each product is published online
- Maintaining a record of activity on the site (screenshots of weekly campaigns) so key marketing messages, site changes, tests and promotions can be reviewed anytime
- Managing and developing a process to ensure that all content requests from around the business are logged and prioritised
- Working with the Connectivity Engineer and Head of e-Commerce to maintain and develop best practise for content loading within feeds
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and punctuation, and ensuring that it is grammatically correct and matches house style and brand guidelines
- Working on small-scale ad hoc projects as requested by the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager and Head of e-Commerce.
- Creating and maintaining content for the site’s navigation menus and search grids
- Working with relevant team members to maintain and deliver SEO content best practise
- Suggesting new ideas and innovations for online content presentation
Get your CV to us if you
- Have experience using a variety of CMS, e.g. Tigerbay
- Have experience using Digital Asset Management Systems and SEO
- Have excellent proofreading skills and can apply style rules consistently
- Have a passion for and creativity with online content
- Take initiative, are organised and consistent under pressure
- Can adapt to changing systems and processes and learn new processes quickly
- Have excellent communication skills
- and as important be an enthusiastic team player!
Staff incentives and benefits:
- 20 days annual leave per year increasing by a day after 5-years to a maximum of 25 days
- 8 paid Public/Bank Holidays each year
- Contributory pension scheme (subject to auto enrolment of staff member)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free local parking
- Salary sacrifice Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff discounts - Newmarket holidays (15-50% dependent on product)
- Staff discounts - West End theatre shows, royal events and concerts etc
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Free eye test and contribution towards VDU use only prescription
- Training and development
- Up to 2 extra days holiday entitlement in each calendar year when travelling on a Newmarket holiday
- Work-Life Balance/ flexible working arrangements
The hours are 35 per week, Monday-Friday (9.00am-5.00pm) and based at our modern, open plan Head Office in Wallington, Sutton (South London).