Senior PPC Executive
Our London based client is seeking a senior PPC Professional to help develop and implement the paid search strategy to continue the growth within the UK and Irish markets. The Senior PPC executive will be an energetic and motivated individual with an inquisitive nature able to utilise testing, experimentation and cutting edge SEM techniques to find that competitive edge. The successful candidate will have ability to drill down on numbers with a focus on attention to detail plus be fully up to speed on latest advances in AdWords and Bing.
The main responsibilities include:
• Planning and implementing new PPC activities and opportunities whilst ensuring our paid campaigns are up to date and in-line with product.
• Day to day AdWords/Bing account management, evaluation and optimisation to promote account hygiene (e.g. SQRs, Quality Score and CTR among other key PPC metrics).
• Analysis of performance and optimising bidding based on business reports, working towards established KPIs and targets
• Providing insights and recommendations for improving keyword coverage, account structure, ad copy testing and audience targeting.
• Reporting of PPC performance to Head of SEM and Senior Management Team.
• Take ownership of key PPC projects from inception through to implementation, including relationships with Google and Bing.
• Involved in the planning and direction of the overall PPC strategy as well as forecasting and budgeting Requirements:
• A sound analytical mind and decision-making skills.
• Commercial acumen and goal orientated, you will be obsessed with the numbers and dedicated to continual improvement of account KPIs.
• Excellent knowledge of online search marketing techniques and processes
• A minimum of 2-3 years PPC experience
• Educated to at degree level or equivalent (ideally in Mathematics/Business/Economics or Statistics degree is preferable)
• Excellent Excel Skills, GAP qualified & good SQL skills (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity working for one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Private Businesses and comes with a fantastic salary and package. If you have the skill set and passion for PPC please send your CV to Richard Day.