Airport Operation Officer
Vietnam Airlines is the national flag carrier of Vietnam and the major carrier to Vietnam and Indochina, operating 90 routes to 20 domestic and 29 international destinations with an average of 400 flights per day, connecting the world’s major cities to mesmerizing travel destinations in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
Vietnam Airlines has been certified as a 4-Star Airline by the prestigious Skytrax, the world’s leading airline and airport rating organization. This year Vietnam Airlines ranked 14th among the 20 best premium class airlines in the world also by Skytrax. This achievement is the result of the organization’s tireless devotion and commitment to improving the quality products and services.
Vietnam Airlines offers the UK’s only nonstop flights to Vietnam, with daily flights to either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Flights are operated by the latest Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner offering Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class from Heathrow T4.
- To supervise airport management in handling issues on passengers (outgoing and incoming), baggage and cargo, loading and unloading of the ramp and coordination of loading control in compliance with VN regulations and requirements
- To supervise Ground Handling staff to handle passengers and manage inquiry issues in airport facilities and lost & found etc.
- To supervise airport terminal operations staff in providing assistance (if necessary)
- Administrative jobs such as documentation and filling, handling of company emails, and preparing the daily flight reports
- Preparation for the following day
- Traffic statistic filling and update report and data records
- Ability to work flexible hours or shifts, in special cases (flight delays, technical problems etc) working hours may be longer than usual
- Candidates must process at least a Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will preferably have 2 years working experience in the Airlines industry
- Good written and communications skills in English. IELTS - 7.0 or above
- Under UK law criminal records and medical checks are required prior to employment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal, public relation, teamwork, negotiation and communication skills.
Apply for Airport Operation Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly