Contract Administrator – central London – Travel – £17 - 18k
A Contract Administrator is required by rapidly growing and successful Inbound Travel Company to help provide administrative support in a busy travel contracting department. As Contract Administrator you will play a key role in ensuring that correct product information is entered into systems correctly so that the product can be sold to travel clients correctly.
As Contract Administrator you will be:
- Entering large volume of data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto our in-house database
- Supporting contractors and helping them where-ever possible
- Preparing and printing of statistics as well as analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
- Ensure all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date, investigate any contract discrepancy
- Carry out general administrative duties
The successful Contract Administrator will be someone who has some office based administration experience, preferably with data-entry, as well as being someone with excellent attention to detail who is able to work with repetitive tasks effectively and efficiently. As Contract Administrator you will be able to successfully prioritise tasks, be able to work independently and have strong numeracy skills.