USA, Canada & South America - Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant - USA, Canada & South America. Fantastic opportunity is calling all bright & sparkling travel consultants who have sold USA, Canada and South America! Our client has grown immensely and they are now looking for travel consultants who have the ability to create tailor-made holidays, cross sell and upsell their multiple choices of travel products and destinations. This is the perfect role for people who love achieving targets and want to take home £50k in their first year. If you also looking for your next role to be with a bespoke tour operator that will fully appreciate and reward you handsomely for your travel knowledge & experience, then this role just may have been created for you!
This Luxury Tour Operator’s knowledge, passion and independence set them apart from most tour operators and, over the years, many discerning travellers have put their trust in their judgement. Their personalised team of experts create itineraries with a thoroughness which not only speaks volumes for their experience of and familiarity with USA, Canada, Africa, the Indian Sub-Continent, Caribbean, the Middle East and Latin America but is testament to their love of the different regions. Our client’s wide range of holidays combines the best beaches, city breaks, wildlife and adventure in the world with many colourful cultures.
The USA, Canada & South America Travel Consultant Role:
- Working in a specialist team of travel consultants, this role is about creating once a lifetime luxury holidays to exciting destinations in USA, Canada and South America
- Enthusiasm and first-hand knowledge of creating tailor-made holidays will be infectious and your ability to provide the very best service will be paramount
- This exciting bespoke position will be creating a wide range of luxury holidays at different price points, all of which are tailored to meet this tour operator’s client requirements and budget
- Handling of calls and emails enquires from customer regarding their holiday, creating the perfect holiday and working towards set targets to earn you more commission with each sale
- To be a true ambassador of the company, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills, building rapport with all clients, offering fantastic product knowledge and customer service through the holiday booking process
- Using your exceptional people and communication skills you will manage tailor-made bookings from the initial enquiry through to departure stage
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Experience in creating tailor-made holidays USA, Canada and South America is essential
- Must be Highly Ambitious, Money Hungry, Target Driven and want to realistically take home in access of £50k in their first year of employment
- Will be dedicated and self-motivated and must be able to work closely within a team, and also take the initiative and ownership of their own work
- Ability to liaise with discerning bespoke clientele via phone and emails, you will be a natural communicator and enjoy building professional rapport with them
- An enthusiastic and polite telephone manner, along with excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills are therefore essential
- Possessing 1 of the 4 main GDS’s
This truly is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. In addition to a competitive basic salary of £18,000 per annum, our client also offers an attractive OTE commission structure of £50k+ and we are looking for candidates who enjoy achieving targets and striving to earn additional commission.
If you have a passion for tailor-making luxury travel itineraries, customer service and sales and the desire to be part of a luxury boutique tour operator, please apply now and we look forward to receiving your CV.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for USA, Canada & South America - Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly