Head of Digital
Head of Digital, Travel - Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Digital for a Global brand in the Travel Industry who will be responsible for the entire digital strategy of the business.
Head of Digital Responsibilities
- Guide the business in crew & customer segmentation resulting in mature data sets that inform marketing and sales strategy.
- Drive omnichannel strategies for campaigns, BAU, and build releases
- Lead the development and continuous refreshment of a pipeline of digital activity which focuses on true customer need and solving tourism problems
- Lead all agile project management and implementation of digital projects
- Develop and engage the organization in a compelling digital vision that helps the organization to meet and understand its digital objectives through constant communication that inspires the business within.
- Develop and mentor the teams, skills and processes (in London and globally) required to deliver the digital strategy.
- Work across the organization as well as closely with the Head of Design and Head of Campaigns to deliver digital vision
- Identify the most relevant KPIs to measure within the digital space that contributes clearly to the wider business objectives and goals.
- Establish an on-going cadence for measurement and improvement through transparent reporting mechanisms combining all digital efforts.
Head of Digital Skills Required
- 8+ years of experience in a digital marketing, working multichannel
- Experience of leading a team and creating robust strategies and actions plans preferably in a global environment
- 4+ years of management experience with proven leadership
- Senior experience in managing & providing strategic vision for a large Ecommerce site preferably in travel or retail
- Strong project management skills as role will need to manage multiple projects
- Superb communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Technical Acumen for website development projects
- Advanced project management skills
- Ability to create reports utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and internal data
Head of Digital Package
Salary of up to £75k plus additional benefits
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/