Aviation / Scheduled Airfares Travel Consultant required for a leading luxury Tour Operator based in Chester City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced airfares travel consultant / tailor made travel consultant or an individual whom has strong business travel experience that is now looking to make the unique and rare career move in to Luxury Tour Operating. The successful Aviation / Scheduled Airfares Travel Consultant will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus monthly bonus / commission, 22 days holidays, rising to 25 days, discounted contract car parking and on-site gym.
The purpose of this role is to deliver and maximise targeted sales and secure strong levels of consumer loyalty through service and relationships by converting incoming calls in to confirmed bookings from direct clients and travel agents.
The Aviation / Scheduled Airfares Travel Consultant will:-
- Be able to demonstrate a solid background in scheduled airfares and airline routes
- Be a true travel professional with an excellent and proven track record in meeting and exceeding set sales targets
- Have strong airline and airfares knowledge with an excellent understanding of fare rules and airline contract regulations
- Have a solid understand, ideally being a Super User of a Native GDS system such as Amadeus
- Possess exceptional customer services skills
The successful Aviation / Scheduled Airfares Travel Consultant will:-
- Have proven scheduled airfares and scheduled flight reservations experience from either an airline travel sales position OR have worked in a long-haul travel consultant role for another travel company either such as business / corporate travel or a tour operator
- Work Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
To apply for this excellent opportunity as Aviation / Scheduled Airfares Travel Consultant to work for a leading luxury tour operator call SUNNY on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk