Travel Advisor- Solihull
Travel Sales Advisor, Solihull, Basic up to £18,000 + uncapped OTE average £25k per annum!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Travel Sales professional who is looking to join an extremely reputable long-haul travel specialist. You will be offered the base salary up to £18,000 as well as a very generous uncapped commission structure with an opportunity to earn between £23k- £26k in your first year. You will also receive comprehensive training, as well as follow-up training including overseas familiarisation trips to their fantastic destinations.
Travel Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Proactively match customer requests to extensive range of products;
- Maximise sales opportunities through outstanding product knowledge and highest-class service;
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets;
- Act as a brand Ambassador for the business providing excellent customer service;
- Ensure that you have the most up to date product knowledge;
Travel Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Experience in selling long haul tailor-made holidays, as well as additional travel-related products, is essential;
- Extensive experience in sourcing and booking long haul tailor made holidays either face-to-face or in a contact centre environment;
- Highly motivated individual with good destination knowledge and passion for travel;
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide service to our customers through varied methodology
- Ability to work under own supervision or as part of a team;
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis 5 days a week
to be considered please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call SUNNY on 0161 238 4494 OR apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk