Flight Co-ordinator (Ticketing)
An opportunity has arisen for a Flight Co-ordinator (Ticketing) to join our clients Operations team based in central London. The Flight co-ordinator (Ticketing) is responsible for ensuring that all airline tickets are issued in line with the airlines terms and are issued accurately on time. The role will also involve daily administration duties within the Operations team.
The position requires good communication skills, highly organised and structured working culture, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines. Applicants must also have good keyboard skills.
As a Flight Co-Ordinator (Ticketing) you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- E-mailing Sales Team Leaders/Sales consultants every morning of pending files that require ticketing.
- Chasing Sales consultants and Operations Executives for any pending files that have not been received.
- Issuing IT nett fares and published fares for all Tailor Made itineraries files.
- Issuing all ad-hoc, Staff and Press airlines tickets.
- Check sales team’s invoices and check all services have been booked correctly and flights are booked and displayed upon invoices correctly.
- Assist in the dispatch of confirmation documentation which involves invoice and letter printing in addition to binding of tour notes.
- Ensuring all tickets are issued in line with the airlines terms and conditions and are issued accurately and on time.
- Ensure that tickets are issued in line with the calculated cost indicated in the how to book notes and advise Operations Manager and Product and Sales Manager of any discrepancies.
- Adding all API’s and contact details to the airline booking where appropriate.
- Issuing group tickets which can involve emailing and working closely with airlines we hold allocation with. Plus assisting the Operations team with group ticketing.
- Investigating and responding to ADM’s and rejecting them as required. Ensuring the follow up of any ADM’s is carried out.
Flight Co-Ordinator (Ticketing) Skill attributes:
- Previous Galileo ticketing experience is required
- Very strong attention detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good verbal & written communications skills
- Bright, positive and fun attitude with an emphasis on getting thing done
Flight Co-Ordinator (Ticketing) Benefits
- Remuneration - £24,000-27,000 depending on experience
- 20 holiday a year plus a company performance bonus
- Mon-Friday either 9-5.30 or 9.30-6.00 plus 7 Saturdays per year 09.30-5.00.
For a fully confidential Application on this Flight and Ticketing Administrator Job, please apply ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.