German OR French Travel Operations Executive
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading travel specialist located in West London for a German OR French Speaking Groups Executive to work in a professional office
As an German OR French Speaking Groups Travel Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- To operate all tours as appropriate within the section ensuring workloads are managed effectively
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
- Our client is looking for a person who has very good administration skills, can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but who can also work on their own initiative, good with deadlines, good communication skills, negotiation experience is an advantage, the requested language skill – GERMAN OR FRENCH is very important and native speakers are preferred.
- The right candidate in this position can expect to further develop their career, into a full-time contracting role, as we continue our expansion.
For a fully confidential discussion on this German/French Speaking Travel Executive Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for German OR French Travel Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly