Account Development Manager GERMAN Speaker TRAVEL
New Frontiers are now supporting our client who is looking to recruit a Senior Account Development Manager to continue to grow and develop profit and sales within the German Speaking Markets.
As a Senior Account Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels
- Communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, on telephone and in person
- Monitor client booking numbers and margin against set targets and evaluate success
- Attendance at Trade Shows and overseas travel to visit clients as required
Senior Account Development Manager skills & Requirements :
- Proven track record in managing a Worldwide/European portfolio of clients
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and German Fluently IS Essential
- Has a background from the Travel / Hospitality (hotel) Sector - Essential
- High degree of attention to detail in all aspects of communication, internal and external
- A team player, willing to help colleagues within department and company
For a fully confidential Application on this Account Development Manager job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.