We are on the look out for an SEO Executive to become a key part of the team at our London based travel client. The SEO executive will support a variety of SEO initiatives whilst being able to understand audiences, maximise content marketing opportunities delivering organic growth.
The SEO Executive will report directly into the Head of SEO and responsibilities include:
· Make content recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the Social and Content team.
· Support delivery of the SEO roadmap to drive performance and directly improve the visibility for non-branded terms
· Carry out tactical analysis to draw insights and review the roadmap effectively
· Carry out regular competitor analyses and draw insights to effectively review the roadmap
· Carry out on and off-site testing to optimise performance
· Carry out content marketing through writing blogs, conducting campaigns
· Support the wider brand and content activity and tactical outreach to help support brand awareness
· Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking, visibility and site authority
The candidate will have SEO experience from either client or agency side, a strong understanding of metrics and KPI's plus have ability to use SEO tools such as SEMrush, Majestic, ahref or screaming frog. The Seo Executive will also possess strong presentation, writing, numerical and communication skills and experience of using a CMS.
This fast paced, fast growing business offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus other great benefits.
If you have the required experience and passion for SEO please send your CV for the attention of Richard Day.
Apply for SEO Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly