Membership Services Manager (MSM) – The Travel Network Group Members
The Travel Network Group
The Travel Network Group is the UK’s largest consortia for independent travel businesses. Championing the independent travel market, we drive and support initiatives that help independent travel agents and tour operators to develop and grow their businesses, through the provision of a range of products and services that include competitive commercial deals, best in class marketing, technological solutions and regulatory compliance.
Our company values are: Supportive, Target Focussed, Entrepreneurial and Passionate (STEPs). We recruit and are recognised and rewarded against these values. As a member of the team your performance will be regularly reviewed against how you bring these values to life in your daily activities.
The Travel Network Group is a member of the Institute of Customer Service and our internal culture is based on providing world-class customer service to our Members, ensuring that we are professional, timely and easy to do business with at all times.
Working as part of the Membership Services team, the MSM will provide daily support for our Members. The roles will have individual responsibilities but they will be expected to provide cover for other colleagues within the Membership Services team to ensure efficient support is provided to the whole membership. The successful candidate will be expected to have a customer service focus.
- Providing day-to-day support to The Travel Network Group Members.
- Work with all departments to assist your Key Accounts in the development of their business.
- Understand all aspects of the Group particularly what can be offered to our Members to benefit both the Member and the group.
- Proactively working with Members and colleagues to offer products and services provided by The Travel Network Group to Members.
- Hold membership meetings at Woking and elsewhere.
- Produce weekly membership updates to be distributed to all Members.
- Working with designated key accounts to build strong relationships to ensure they have a positive member experience.
- Solving any problems that your key accounts encounter throughout their membership.
- Identify Members that would benefit from a visit from one of the managers within our Membership Services team.
- Event attendance for both The Travel Network Group and our partners, bearing in mind that these can be out of office hours at times.
- Customer focused, flexible, caring, ‘can do’/’will do’ attitude, assisting in other areas of the business if required.
- ‘Outside the box’ thinking to resolve issues.
- Confidence to network & communicate with Members at regional, national and international events held by The Travel Network Group and third parties, in both formal and informal situations.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues across all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure.
- Very strong and effective verbal & written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and follow up.
- Self-motivated but enjoying being part of a team.
- Organised, diary management and engagement planning
- The MSM will be responsible for all queries arising from their key accounts and, as the business requires, must provide assistance to colleagues and cover any other accounts.
- Support new Members in the early stages of membership to help them start to grow their business
- Arranging adequate training for existing Members where necessary
- Ensure that all queries received from Members are resolved within an agreed Service Level Agreement.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Membership Services Manager (MSM) – The Travel Network Group Members
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly