Travel Product Executive - Norwich Area
My client is a specialist travel tour operator dealing predominately with UK based touring holidays. They are seeking a Product Executive to join their small Product & Contracting team.
As a Travel Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To help create and develop new tour programmes for a number of tour operating brands
- To source and contract a variety of UK and European hotels for each tour operating brand and the continuing building of relationships with suppliers
- To ensure each hotel meets required quality both before and during the contract period
- To help with writing and proof reading of brochures and frequent mailings
Travel Product Executive skill attributes:
- Travel industry sales or product experience
- Negotiating and buying experience preferable.
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Driving license essential as some travel will be required
Travel Product Executive remuneration package:
- Basic salary from £22000 to £25000
- 21 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
- Predominately Monday to Friday rota
- A Friendly and professional environment working.
To apply for this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.