Travel Consultant - Indian Subcontinent (Mon-Fri)
Travel Consultant - Indian Subcontinent Tailor-made & tours. Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator specialising in tailor-made holidays & tours to the Indian Subcontinent. They are looking for an enthusiastic Travel Consultant / specialist with a passion for all things India and beyond. Destination knowledge and offering excellent customer service is an absolute must when crafting tailor-made itineraries for our client’s discerning travellers to the Indian Subcontinent. Our client's focus is India along with Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & the Indian Ocean Islands.
For Travel Consultants who are weekend lovers, the working hours are fantastic! It’s strictly 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday!
Travel Consultant – Indian Subcontinent Tailor-made & Tours Role:
- To create high quality tailor-made itineraries to India and the subcontinent for FIT’s and small specialist groups. These may include luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips
- From initial contact through to return you will be responsible for planning, selling and instigating itineraries
- To engage with every enquiry to help maximise revenue
- Providing the best customer service at all stages therefore helping to promote the brand and ensure future/referral bookings
- Meet with suppliers, attend industry events and trade shows
- Attend overseas fam trips, keep up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Assisting with team inputs for collateral/website information
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Specialist Travel Consultant with knowledge/experience of selling tailor-made/tours to the Indian Subcontinent
- Dedicated and self-motivated, must be able to work closely within a team, take initiative and ownership of their own work
- Ability to liaise with discerning bespoke clientele via phone and emails and some face to face, Natural communicator who enjoys building professional rapport with clientele
- An enthusiastic and polite telephone manner, along with excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills are therefore essential
The Working Hours & Package:
For weekend lovers, the working hours are fantastic! It’s strictly 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday! This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The role offers a competitive basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience, plus company benefits.
If you have experience of putting together tailor-made/tour itineraries to the Indian Subcontinent and have the desire to be part of a luxury boutique tour operator, please apply now and we look forward to receiving your CV.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.