Senior Business Travel Consultant
This UK’s leading VIP independent dynamic Travel Management Company is now seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their highly successful organisation due to remarkable growth. This is a positive, challenging and a rewarding role, ideal for someone looking to broaden their corporate travel knowledge and try something a little different. Our client offers a `white glove` high touch service looking after the travel needs (air and rail) of VIP delegates, travelling to and from meetings around the world.
Each day will not be the same:
- Arranging European and Worldwide travel for corporate clients.
- Building itineraries using Sabre to include Domestic, Transborder and International bookings.
- Accurately complete changes to client travel.
- Establish and maintain a rapport with clients in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Proactively and creatively research and advise the best options for clients.
- Search for best fares and show a good understanding of consolidator and net fares.
- Business travel consultant experience
- CRS / GDS experience is a must i.e. Worldspan, Galilio, Amadeus or Sabre
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Generous bonus
- Healthy salary
- Sociable working hours
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Travel Perks
- Career Development
- Varied job role
Give your business travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly