Travel Ticketing Executive
Our client is a successful, award winning and dynamic travel company that offer various holiday types throughout America and Canada. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Travel Ticketing Assistant to join their busy and friendly team.
This role is ideal for an experienced ticketing professional from a travel background seeking career progression, generous benefits and something a little different.
• Ticketing, Issuing / Reissuing / Refunds tickets in Galileo
• Run and manage reports
• Issuing clients documentation i.e. car vouchers, transfers, excursions, cruise etc
• Calling clients for insurance details
• Despatch schedule change documentation
• Resolve in-house booking queries
• Quality Control - checking bookings
• Work closely with the operations, ground and product department
• Booking and confirming ground components
• Assist in the smooth running of all internal meetings, including greeting visitors.
• Excellent working knowledge of Galileo or Amadeus CRS / GDS systems
• Ticketing experience required
• A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Exceptional customer service skills as some passenger contact will be required
- Private medical
- Staff travel
- Career progression
- Rewarding working environment
- And lots more.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Ticketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly