Travel Consultant - Educational Travel
Travel Consultant – Educational Travel – Banstead
A Travel Consultant is required for our client, one of the UK’s leading destination specialists, who offer a wide range of inspiring holiday programmes for over 35 years. As Travel Consultant for the Educational Travel team you will join a vibrant and outgoing travel sales team. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and have a proven track record in a travel sales role, preferably in Educational or Group Travel.
The key responsibilities for the Travel Consultant – Educational Travel are:
- Field a wide range of reservations over the telephone, email and occasionally face to face.
- Aim to achieve maximum revenue where possible for each booking by proactively up selling products such as optional activities.
- Provide destination advice and general guidance to customers to assist them with their booking
- Provide exceptional destination advice and general guidance to customers to assist them from first point of contact and throughout the booking process
- Ability to tailor-make, advise and plan bespoke itineraries to the specific destinations
The key skills required for the Travel Consultant – Educational Travel are:
- Sales knowledge and experience within a travel sales environment
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales and performance targets
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability and ability to deal with change, growth and pressurised deadlines
- Exceptional sales ability – up-selling and cross selling
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills to intermediate standard
To apply for the Travel Consultant – Educational Travel position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures
Apply for Travel Consultant - Educational Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly