Senior Business Travel Consultant
We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join our clients busy and friendly corporate travel team due to success and expansion. This successful and dynamic travel management company have offices across the globe and offer leisure travel including private jets, corporate travel, entertainment travel along with MICE.
This exciting Business Travel Role is ideal for an experienced Business Travel Consultant seeking career development and something a little different. Give our Business Travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Booking all aspects of business travel
- Creating various European and Worldwide itineraries, multi-stops & around the world flights, luxury accommodation, rail, car, visas, taxis, transfers and other ancillary products.
- Offering a cutting edge customer experience.
- Work on a variety of mixed corporate accounts, managing all travel requests from start to finish
- Offing a multiple of fare options.
- Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, low cost airlines and complex fare structures.
- Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- Optimising client profiles for every reservation.
- Responsible for invoicing.
- Responding to emails for the clients.
- Functional knowledge of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- Business Travel experience is essential
- Exceptionally high level of customer service ability
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build a rapport with clients in confident and concise manner.
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Travel insurance
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
To apply click APPLY NOW!
Give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.