Our client is a successful and award winning travel company that offer various ground travel services across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Travel Manager to join their busy and friendly team.
This is an exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced travel manager from a wholesale, inbound or b2b travel company with general management experience seeking a rewarding career.
- Manage the Account Development process in Ireland and account manage some key clients
- Manage the Customer Delivery process to ensure the smooth operation of all tours and excellence in customer delivery.
- Identify new product opportunities and build relationships
- Contract all non-accommodation services
- Represent in Ireland events
- Office management including recruitment, training, appraisals and staff management.
- Oversee the travel team to ensure groups operated smoothly and within budget
- Client management of a portfolio of clients.
- Proven track record within the Irish tourism sector ideally in b2b travel
- Very strong negotiation and team line management experience, as this person will be responsible for running the day to day operation of the Dublin office
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of managing a team is essential.
- Career development and progression
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan for London
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.