Tour Coordinator - Required for this lovely inbound travel company based in West London. They are looking for someone with UK inbound tours experience to join them on a 6 month contract and will pay between £21/24k + benefits pro rata.
Tour Coordinator Duties
- Quoting, Creating and finalising tours on the in-house system for all go ahead tours. Co-ordinate UK incoming tour itineraries and all related services, to ensure the tours are a success
- Make necessary amendments to itineraries and control changes and cancellations for smooth running of operations
- Liaise with Sales Offices and other internal departments to ensure that requested services are booked and confirmed within the required deadlines
- Prepare all necessary documentation for the Tour Conductor, Guide or Assistant and ensure they receive this in good time before the arrival of a group
- Assist Senior Tour Coordinators/ Supervisor and Destination Manager as needed with tour operation and general office administration as needed.
- Customer services duties, meeting and calling group leaders to problem solve on the spot issues.
Tour Coordinators Skills Required
- Inbound tour operations experience working in the UK
- Very strong UK geographical knowledge
- Computer literacy for all Microsoft programs.
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Languages are a bonus but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are interested in the above role please call Harri on 0207 397 1297 quoting 500019 or send your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Tour Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly