Director of Marketing
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading travel business as Marketing Director to lead its marketing strategy on a range of sought after products and services to the trade. The Marketing Director will come with several years of high level experience, ability to identify business growth opportunities create and implement a marketing strategy that will see the business continue as market leaders. The successful candidate will work collaboratively alongside the senior European B2B team on overall strategy, aligning the marketing department to insure sales targets are not only met but exceeded!
The Marketing Director will be a highly capable leader, inspiring, managing and developing a team of managers insuring objectives are achieved across trade channels whilst monitoring competitor activity and market changes. The Marketing Director will be educated to degree level, proven to deliver award winning strategy accompanied by a history as a marketeer within wholesale/tour operation and B2B travel industry.
Other core skills/requirements for this position include:
- Knowledge of both digital and offline marketing, Business and Commercial Acumen
- Able to manage and maximise budget High level Negotiation with supplier “win – win” ethos
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability to present to large audiences
- Ability to deliver successful personal development. T
- Tenacious, driven with integrity
- Motivational and inspirational leader
- Knowledge of B2B travel industry advantageous
- Travel extensively across UK and Europe
- Full clean driving license
- If you have the required experience and passion for marketing please apply by sending a copy of your CV or calling for more information.