Product Executive - Worldwide Travel
Product Executive - Worldwide Travel - Banstead - Up to £25,000
A Product Executive is required by our client, one of the UK’s leading travel destination specialists who offer a wide range of inspiring travel programmes and have been operating for over 35 years. As Product Executive for their worldwide travel programme you will be joining a growing in-house travel product team. As Product Executive you will be involved in a range of tasks from uploading pricing and product content, managing the supplier database and liaising with various suppliers.
The key responsibilities for the Product Executive - Worldwide Travel are:
- Assist suppliers with any queries.
- Maintain extremely high standards in respect to customer service and liaise/investigate with suppliers regarding quality control issues.
- Assist the Finance department with any invoicing queries.
- Maintain contracts with existing suppliers to ensure we have the most updated versions available and secure best possible rates, terms and conditions, commission and overrides in order to deliver, meet and exceed the company’s financial targets and budgets.
- Maintain and improve supplier and trade organisation relationships.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product/pricing and marketing activity
The key skills required for Product Executive - Worldwide Travel are:
- Previous product experience with a tour operator.
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to achieve.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and pressurised deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Able to demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and highly professional telephone manner
To apply for the Product Executive - Worldwide Travel position please click on the link and apply through Travel Futures.