Head of Operations Incoming Travel
Our client is now recruiting a Head of Operations where you will be managing the operation function in Ireland, along with account development with suppliers and ensure all tours are running smoothly and correctly.
As a Head of Operations you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Accurately distribute the workload within the team and interpret instructions, issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate channels in order to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning itinerates and operating groups/tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service
- Book & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.)
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications;
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
Head of Operations Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Experience in the travel industry, Group Operations and management
- Knowledge of the UK (an advantage) & Ireland (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
For a fully confidential Application on this Group Operations Manager job, please apply ASAP
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.