Global Luxury Hotel Contracting Manager - Ultra-Luxury Travel
Global Luxury Hotel Contracting Manager. This Global Luxury Hotel Contracting Manager role is about passion, drive and having the fire to want to progress and develop your career with an outstanding luxury specialist that focuses on life enriching, experiential, inspiring, authentic and engaging form of luxury travel. This opportunity will see you join a highly successful company that is taking their business to new heights. The Global Luxury Hotel Contracting Manager role will oversee the procurement of special rates with worldwide luxury hotels for our client’s ultra-luxury, pre-defined, worldwide luxury travel programmes & unique packaged trips, offering their High Nett Worth Travellers true to life, ultimate travel experiences.
Global Luxury Hotel Contracting Manager Role:
- Develop selected global destinations and handpicked ultra-luxury hotels in line with business needs and vision
- Together with Product team identify all hotels, suppliers and DMCs to be contracted
- Contracting hotels such as: Banyan Tree, One & Only, Four Seasons, Oberoi, Viceroy, Conrad, Kempinski, Shangri La, Fairmont, Ritz Carlton, Jumeirah, Nobu, Sandy Lane, Ikos, Westin, Grace Hotels, Elegant Hotels, Couples, Atlantis, Secrets, Pan Pacific, Marina Bay, Taj, Leela etc.
- Successfully manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Competition research for similar hotel products
- Work alongside the MD and sales & marketing professionals across the ultra-luxury brand to ensure the successful promotion of their ultra-luxury pre-defined worldwide luxury travel programmes and unique packaged trips
- Research and develop new suppliers to continuously expand luxury hotel portfolio
- Regular overseas travel, meeting with luxury hoteliers and local service providers as well as attending trade fairs such as WTM, ITB etc.
- Regular internal and external presentations
Now Let’s Talk About you:
- Essential: Impeccably presented, slick, energetic, gregarious, contracting professional with a Big Sales Personality, who is obsessed with all things luxury
- Experience of contracting luxury hotels, negotiating contract rates with sales directors/senior management professionals
- Numerate, well developed IT skills, and familiar with the contracting process involving pricing, negotiation, terms etc
- Great written, verbal, and presentation style communication skills that is set to impress
- Flexible in the way you work, ability to respond positively to change and be capable of quickly forming sustainable commercial relationships
- Must be flexible to travel overseas for contracting purposes
Our client is looking for an ambitious Contractor with the above skill sets with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their luxury travel company. The basic salary is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum BOE, along with KPI bonus and lucrative benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.