Commercial Manager - Crawley. An excellent opportunity for an analytical and commercial astute individual to join a supplier to the travel industry based near Crawley.
Commercial Manager Responsibilities
Reporting to the Commercial Director with responsibility for a small team of 4, you will be tasked with analysing and interpreting data to make commercial decisions around pricing and yield management. You will also be heavily involved with forecasting, budgets, analysing trends, producing management information and driving conversions.
Commercial Director Skills Required
- Highly analytical with the confidence and ability to make informed decisions through the interpretation of data
- Advanced user of Excel essential
- Experience running SQL and data queries desirable
- Experience of yield and revenue management
- Experience and/or ability to lead a small team
- High level of verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Commercial Manager Package
A competitive basic salary (depending on experience) + bonus. This is a Monday-Friday role, office hours 9am-530pm with occasional flexibility require in line with business needs.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/