Lead Global Advisor - Business Travel
We have some brand new and fantastic opportunities for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join a global Business Travel organisation as a Lead Global Advisor. Based either from home or from our client's implant in Uxbridge, the successful candidates will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share their knowledge with travellers based around the world.
Offering support to the Section Manager and Supervisor, this is a hands on role which requires a calm and professional approach. You'll be able to offer hints and suggestions and will enjoy making recommendations, helping clients travel within their company policy, whilst providing support to the Global Advisor team based in the UK as well as in Austin and Singapore. This is a fantastic opportunity for Sabre trained Business Travel Consultants and our client can offer a generous salary plus excellent benefits. Please contact us today for more information about the role, or apply online.
Role of Lead Global Advisor:
- Accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.) and handling additional duties as assigned.
- Have a strong understanding of the client’s travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations, schedule changes and disrupts
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Motivating and supporting the Global advisor team
- Supporting the Section Manager and Supervisor to drive operational service, quality and efficiencies
- Provide ad hoc coaching of advisors where needed
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive experience in the corporate travel management industry
- Good working knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Good worldwide geography
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Lead Global Advisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Lead Global Advisor - Business Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly