Business Travel Consultant - TRAINING PROVIDED
This long established, dynamic and prestigious Corporate Travel Company is looking for someone with Business Travel experience to work in their mixed business travel accounts. Are you a professional and outgoing senior business travel consultant, looking to move from your current position to a progressive travel organisation? If the answer to these questions is yes then this is the position you have been searching for! We would consider experienced business travel consultants who have been out of business travel for some time.
Your career begins here…
· Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel and car reservations.
· Dealing with a range of business travel accounts.
· Handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares and travel options and presenting these to the client.
· Exploring everything from low cost options through to round the world itineraries
· Responsible for ensuring all tickets and documentation are issued accurately and in a timely manner.
· A good understanding of nett and IT fares along with consolidators is essential for this role.
They rely on the professionalism of their team and the quality of their products to encourage the renowned reputation they hold within the Business Travel industry. As a pro-active, self reliant professional, you will be looking to join an outstanding team and work for a business travel organisation that rewards it’s employees. As a pro-active, self reliant professional you will be looking to join an outstanding team and work for a business travel company that rewards commitment with exceptional benefits.
You must have experience as a business travel consultant, training provided on CRS.
In return, you shall be rewarded with a lucrative salary, pension, generous benefits and trips abroad.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.