German Speaking Business Development Manager homeworking in Germany or office in London
Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced German speaking Regional Sales Manager (B2B) based in either Germany (Frankfurt or Berlin), Austria and Switzerland within our clients Sales and Marketing Division either working from home or at the office. This role is ideal for an experienced Business Development Manager seeking career progression, something a little different in which hard work will be rewarded.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Managing existing client accounts as well as developing new business by achieving budgeted sales within the designated territory to meet company targets.
- Manage a broad range of key client accounts and to maximise revenue and profitability. The main focus will be Germany, Austria and Switzerland but there could be other additional countries.
- Evaluate both existing clients and potential new business to identify growth opportunities to drive revenue and profit streams.
- Attend and represent at Trade Shows.
- Travel industry experience is essential
- Ability to analyse sales figures and take commercially sound decisions
- Strong understanding of the travel industry in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer needs
- Structured and analytical decision making
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and maintain trust with customers and strategic partners
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Need to be based in Germany
- Good level of excel skills
- Experience of working with large clients
- Experience of Salesforce and XML – ideal but not essential.
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Varied job role - office or homeworking
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.