Sales Consultant - This independent tour operator who have been established for years and specialise in offering a range of trips that are educational, enjoyable and above all different. They have nice spacious offices based in South West London with an excellent social working atmosphere. Paying £21-25K + overtime for working Saturdays.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
* Selling specialised tours directly to the public and via travel agents over the telephone.
* As Travel Consultant you'll have responsibility for both sales and liaison with suppliers for a programme of tours/cruise.
* Checking availability and dealing with any customer requests
* The Travel Consultant will need to be capable and able of cross selling while multi-tasking
Sales Consultant Skills required:
* Proven travel industry experience within cruise or Tour Operator
* Used to dealing with a high volume of calls
* Working knowledge of Galileo (or similar, preferred but not essential)
* Able to work under pressure and multi task.
* Enthusiastic, positive, reliable and self motivated team player who is able to work well under pressure and can multi task
* Salary £21K - £25K plus overtime for working Saturdays
* Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30, Sat half or full day
* 23 days holidays
* Private medical health plan after 6 months
* Season ticket loan after 3 months
If this Travel Consultant role is of interest please apply below, call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG50055 or e-mail c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk