Sales Manager (Asia Specialist)
Sales Manager (Asia Specialist) - wanted for this luxury travel media company based in West London. They are looking for someone who has extensive Asia travel knowledge and a real passion for Asia and the travel industry. This Asia-focused b2b event dedicated to making an impact on inbound Asian travel. It is also a unique opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute candidate to grow quickly professionally and to become a key and recognizable face of the company within the industry. They will pay up to 38k plus bonus.
Sales Manager, Purpose:
- Responsible for the delivery of annual exhibitor targets as defined by the Event Manager in
the annual show business plan.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with exhibitors in Asia as well as key
partners whilst keeping the Event Manager informed of the lead generation pipeline.
- Qualify and confirm new leads for the show sourced from innovative places.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the marketplace through research, networking locally
and abroad and having a keen interest in travel.
Sales Manager, Responsibilities:
- Production of the exhibitor sales strategy as agreed by the Event Manager and defined in
the overall business plan.
- Significantly increase the number of new leads in the database.
- Attend competitor events to keep up to date with competitor activity, identify potential
clients and networks with existing clients ultimately to support the achievement of
- Plan and implement sales calls and trips in Asia to support regional research and client
Sales Manager, Key Skills:
- 3-5 years experience in the world of luxury travel or events is a must.
- Proven success in delivering targets in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Specific industry and market knowledge of Asia is a must.
A real passion for the world of luxury hospitality/travel.
- Strong salesmanship qualities and proven success in meeting regular targets.
- Full understanding of event sales cycle is an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superb team player capable of creating an environment of camaraderie around them.
- Excellent time management and capability of resolving problems that arise very quickly
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO50078
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk