German speaking B2B Sales
German speaking B2B Sales Consultants needed in Dublin - Urgent Position
This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand new B2B sales team within a very well established and reputable company in North Dublin. You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary depending on experience up to €24,000 PLUS generous bonus (OTE €31,000) and great company benefits, working Monday to Friday between 9am - 5:30pm.
Key role responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to existing company clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Maximising sales opportunities through excellent product knowledge and outstanding customer service
- Managing client inquiries in most efficient manner whilst also providing excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
Key skills required:
- Fluent in written, spoken and listened German AND English
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a call centre sales environment
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent telephone manner and proven ability to build rapport with customers with the ability to sell
- Ambitious, motivated and driven to succeed
- A strong team player who enjoys a challenge, and able to work under own initiative
- Basic level of computer literacy required
Please note this role requires a start date for a scheduled training course beginning on the 9th June. Please ONLY apply if you can start on the 9th June.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0161 238 4494 OR apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk