3 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North West’s leading travel agencies in a brand new Travel Administrator role! As a key part of our client’s back office team, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties including reconciling payments, making post-sale amendments to bookings, processing refunds, actioning email queries and other ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate will have both travel sector and administrative experience and the position will require a degree of flexibility and a keen eye for detail. Previous experience with Dolphin would be advantageous but isn’t essential as training can be given. This is a Monday to Friday role with no unsociable hours and our Bramhall-based client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k plus excellent benefits so if you’re interested in finding out more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Administrator:
- Reconciling both customer and supplier payments
- Correct and amend existing bookings
- Oversee balance reports
- Process refunds
- Action email queries, liaising with appropriate departments
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks and projects
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry and administrative experience
- Good understanding of administrative and accounting practices
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, confident and able to communicate well at all levels
- Good IT skills, ideally experience with Dolphin, however this isn’t essential as training can be given.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly