Leisure Travel Consultant
Leisure Travel Consultant - This Specialist Travel Company are looking for an experienced Leisure Travel Consultant to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be handling Luxury travel reservations and be responsible for all aspects of the clients travel itineraries.
Leisure Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking flights, hotels, rail and car hire
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
Leisure Travel Consultant Skills required:
- Previous/recent leisure travel experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- The working days are between Monday to Friday, and the working hours are 9-5.30pm
- This role is starting ASAP and is temporary
- Salary is from £13 - £16 per hour (depending on experience)
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Harri 0207 397 1297 and quote reference
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk