VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant
4 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a well-established travel management company in London. The role will focus on servicing a large entertainment client, ensuring their VIPs are being supported through all manner of travel.
Please note: This role can be based from home or within their London offices.
VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel
- Co-operate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Make sure propositions are efficient and cost-effective within companies’ policy
- Responding to phone calls and emails within set time scales.
- Amend existing bookings and recalculating airfares accurately
- Booking rail: domestic / international
- Booking cars and airport transfers
- Proactive management of client profiles
VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant Key Skills:
- Previous experience working within t business travel
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre)
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll offer a financial reward.
Apply for VIP Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly