WW Flights Specialist - Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant – Worldwide Flight Specialist. What is it that drives you as a travel sales professional? The travel products you work with? The rewards you receive? The feeling that your career is really going somewhere? Whatever it is, you’ll find it with this travel company. This travel company is passionate about being the best and prides its self on the unique and diverse range of global flight products it offers its UK and International travel clients. Their flight products cover a range of First & Business, Premium Economy and CAT35 fares, whilst always maintaining and delivering a 5 star personal service to their clients.
- The Global Flights Specialists will work in a dynamic sales team, creating travel itineraries covering First & Business, Worldwide and Round the world flights itineraries to countries such as USA, Canada, South America, Africa, the Indian Sub-Continent, the Far East, Australia and NZ.
- Meeting their clients’ entire travel requests and offering them a level of service that is second to none, whilst being able to adhere to time deadlines.
- You will be joining a friendly and sociable team of travel experts who have a passion for this vibrant industry, offering you a great chance to see your earnings and your career grow.
Skills & Experience:
- These positions are available to travel consultants who have previously worked in a busy, mainly flights sales environment and have worked to achieve targets that are set for them.
- We are looking for travel candidates who are able to provide a first class service, with experience and knowledge selling of worldwide airlines including their routes to countries such as USA, Canada, South America, Africa, the Indian Sub-Continent, the Far East, Australia and NZ, is important, along with experience of booking flights using one of the following CRS’s such as Worldspan, Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus is essential.
- Possess a good understanding of CAT35 air product knowledge including dealing with customers over the phone and by email.
- You will need to be sales focused with a positive outlook, organised and the ability to well within a team and possess excellent communication and inter personal skills.
You will have the opportunity to earn base salary of £27,000 - £38,000 per annum, plus lucrative benefits, along with a rewarding job role. If you have the experience in selling flights and are interested in this exciting Flights Specialist only role, then get in touch with us today!
Then get your CV across to us immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for WW Flights Specialist - Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly