Head of Operations Incoming
4 days left
- Contract Type
A NEW and great opportunity to work for a leading Tour Operator to optimise sales and develop new business for our client, whilst aspiring to offer the highest levels of customer service.
As Head Of Operations you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Creating promotions and marketing materials as well as managing client accounts for all markets, reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Negotiating group allocations and contracted rates with attractions, coaches, tour guides, hotels, and other suppliers throughout Europe
- Responsible for developing and implementation of contracting and sales strategies and systems throughout Europe
- Devising marketing campaigns & long term B2B plans with preferred partners and suppliers across all channels, including key tourism boards
- Team development and training
Head Of Operations Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of INBOUND/Operations within the TRAVEL industry
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Proven people and leadership skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Good Working knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail
For a fully confidential Application on this Head of Operations Job, please apply ASAP - Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Apply for Head of Operations Incoming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly