Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a highly successful, forward thinking and dynamic corporate travel company that offer various travel services across the globe for corporate travellers including VIP travel and events. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Senior Sabre Business Travel Consultant to join their friendly and busy team. A generous salary & bonus is on offer along with career progression and generous benefits.
This role is ideal for an experienced business travel consultant seeking something a little different, reap the rewards and apply today.!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Arranging a wide range of travel services along with extras for corporate clients including scheduled & consolidated air tickets, private jet hire, worldwide hotels, rail tickets, dinner reservations, client entertainment, meetings & conferences, VIP travel, visas, car hire, and concierge services.
- Account management from start to finish.
- Offering a cutting-edge customer service to corporate travellers.
- Using sabre to secure worldwide flights.
- Earning a generous bonus!
Generous benefits include
- Healthy salary and bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Private medical care
- Pool table
- Fully stocked bar – for Fridays after work.
*** Please note we will only consider suitable and experienced Senior Business Travel Consultants who are native on Sabre CRS/GDS flight system ***
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.