IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator - Banstead - Up to £22,000 – 6-month contract
An IT Systems Administrator is required by one of the UK’s leading destination specialists, who offer a wide range of inspiring holiday programmes for over 35 years. As IT Systems Administrator, you will be working in an inhouse IT Team, assisting with their reservations system, specifically for Education travel bookings.
The key responsibilities for the IT Systems Administrator are:
- Assist agents with IT related queries
- Support the IT manager as required
- Log all IT issues on the company CRM
- Working towards deadlines
The key skills required for IT Systems Administrator are:
- Must be methodical and have an excellent eye for detail
- Have strong administration skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Confident with a range of IT systems
- Experience using iVector would be desirable
To apply for the IT Systems Administrator position please click on the link below and apply through Travel Futures.