Travel Administrator - Kick start your Travel career
2 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client is a leading Travel Operator based in West London. Due to expansive growth, we are looking for a Junior Administrator to join the team on a full time basis.
We are looking for someone with up to 1 years experience as an Administrator in an office based environment. Experience within the Travel sector will be a bonus however if you have a passion for travel this will also be seen as a plus.
You will have an excellent eye for detail with strong organisational skills as well as having the ability to work as part of a close knit team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills will are a must to be successful.
As an Administrator, you will be expected to fulfil a wide range of tasks and responsibilities which can include:
- Answering telephone, with knowledge and politeness. Filtering phone calls.
- Obtaining letters of invitation, visa authorisation codes or any other documentation required by the client in order for them to be apply for any required visa
- Processing client booking forms
- Taking client payments and issuing receipts
- Chasing final balances
- Processing booking cancellation and emailing or posting client cancellation invoices
- Making sure any pre and post tour confirmations are included in travel documents
- Checking travel documents and final itineraries before they are sent to the client.
- Sending out tailor made client’s name board to ground agents
- General Office administration
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start a career within Travel. Due to the extensive growth, there are excellent opportunities for growth and development moving forward.
For more information, please do apply today or contact Vinesh at New Frontiers for further details.
Apply for Travel Administrator - Kick start your Travel career
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly