Sales Executive - Brighton £23-25k plus bonus
With programs in Vietnam, Mexico, Cambodia, Philippines, Zambia, Ghana, Cambodia, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, and Peru, this International Educational Travel organisation specialises in organising short term elective placements for healthcare students and professionals.
Sales Executive - responsibilities:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer queries through both phone and email
- Attending university led events, representing and speaking on behalf of the organisation
- Recruiting and managing returning customers as unofficial ambassadors
Becoming part of this global organisation also allows the opportunity to work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in the UK, USA, Australia and The Netherlands, to develop sales strategies in line with overarching objectives. The position is predominately based in Brighton (UK head office) but there will be certain periods of the year where travel within the UK to university events is required.
Sales Executive - skills:
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in face to face and / or telephone environments
- Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence and competitive nature to achieve targets
- Comfortable and natural relationship building skills including the ability to engage confidently with people of all ages and at all academic levels
- Presentation experience advantageous
Sales Executive - Benefits:
Salary range: £23,000 - £25,000 with an additional OTE bonus of £6,000 Max £9000
The chance to travel and experience the student offering in our destinations
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk