Trainee Africa or Australia Travel Specialists / Consultants - TRAINING PROVIDED
We are seeking an Africa Travel Consultant and an Australia Travel Consultant to join an award winning and dynamic tour operator due to remarkable growth! Are you an Africa or Australia enthusiast and keen to pursue career in travel? Or currently a travel consultant/travel agent with a passion for the inspiring Africa or breath-taking Australia? If you have a travel background or have travelled to either Africa or Australia and seeking an exciting career in travel in which full training is provided – this is the role for you.
We would certainly like to hear from you, especially if you have product knowledge and have travelled extensively within Africa to destinations such as Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, Kenya, Cape Town and South Africa. Or Australia within Sydney, Melbourne, Ayres Rock, Queensland including Cairns & Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Tasmania, Fiji or Cook Islands.
This exciting travel specialist opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Create inspiring travel itineraries throughout Africa or Australia.
• Booking various holiday types including luxury travel, tours, cruises, group travel, honeymoons, rail journeys and much more exciting travel journeys.
• With this exciting position, you are required to be a people’s person and go the extra mile for your discerning holidaymakers.
• Convert travel enquiries into a sale from incoming enquiries.
• Providing recommendations and advice for various resorts within Africa or Australia to travellers.
• Offering a cutting edge customer service.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of Africa OR Australia
• MUST have travelled wither Africa OR Australia
• Travel industry experience is ideal but not essential i.e. From a retail travel agent, tour operator, airline, etc
• Have excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Your detailed CV must also cover the destinations and places of interests that you have visited throughout Africa or Australia.
• Lucrative salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Full training for non-travel experienced professionals
• Travel Perks
• Career progression
• Opportunity to work for a well-known tour operator, within a friendly team in state of the art modern offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today. Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited within Africa or Australia.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8942 4103 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Trainee Africa or Australia Travel Specialists / Consultants - TRAINING PROVIDED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly