Europe - Luxury Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant - Destination Europe! Are you selling mass market holiday packages to Europe and looking to move into selling high-end, luxury Europe products? If you are, here is a fantastic travel consultant role just waiting for you! This really is an excellent opportunity for high street travel agents/travel consultants, who are looking to move into a luxury tailor-made role.
Our up-market client delivers their luxury tailor-made holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity. If you believe you’re a special travel consultant and want to be rewarded for your exceptional service & sales achieved, have a real passion in life for everything that is 5 star and beyond, then this travel role is for you!
Galileo Training delivered:
- Full GDS training will be provided to the lucky travel consultant/s, enabling them to become experts in using Galileo and designing luxury European holidays, becoming a true Tailor-made Guru!
Luxury Europe Travel Consultant Duties:
This company combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational worldwide holidays, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
- As a specialist travel consultant, you will plan and create luxury tailor-made itineraries to Mediterranean and European destinations
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, tours, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience as a travel consultant, selling holidays to Mediterranean & European countries such as Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, France etc.
- Keen to focus on bespoke high-end travel, tailor-making itineraries to Med & European city break and beaches
- Love Fam trips, possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role along with a fantastic salary package, where the basic salary is up to £21,000 per annum, plus an excellent realistic commission structure OTE £50k in the first year and not forgetting the opportunity to travel to many of their exotic destinations.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Europe - Luxury Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly