Product Executive - Longhaul Travel
Product Executive - £23k to £25k, Longhaul Travel This successful specialist travel company in Surrey are looking for a Product Executive to join their small and friendly product team. Reporting into the Worldwide Product Managers, this is a truly exciting opportunity, working with a range of diverse and unique range of destinations and product. You will be involved in a range of tasks from uploading pricing and product content to liaising with various suppliers. On top of a competitive salary you will be rewarded with excellent benefits and the chance to be part of an inspiring company who continue to made significant investments in their staff, office environment and technology.
Product Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge of Australasia, Canada, Alaska, Latin America, Polar & Africa.
- Assisting suppliers with any queries.
- Maintaining contracts with existing overseas suppliers making sure the best possible rates and terms and conditions are secured.
- Carrying out competitor analysis on pricing and product.
- Proof reading brochures.
- Assisting the Sales and Operations team with enquiries, costings and product related issues.
- Assisting the Marketing team to ensure all Nordic products on the website are up to date and accurate.
- Obtaining images and videos for use in marketing campaigns.
Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working in a Product role within a tour operator.
- Knowledge and travel experience of Worldwide destinations would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation skills.
- Results and target orientated.
- A love of travel and foreign cultures.
Product Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £23k to £25k dependent on experience.
- Friendly, open plan offices in walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Discounted travel perks
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Weekly lunchtime Pilates classes in the office
- Social events run by employee committee
Previously successful applicants for the Product Executive role have come from a Product Assistant, Product Development, Product Co-ordinator. Operations background.
To apply for the role of Product Executive please apply online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk