Connectivity & Support Travel Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an euthanistic and dynamic Connectivity & Support Travel Executive to join our clients award winning and friendly team! Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. Are you from a tour operator or hotel background within reception, database, operations, reservations/administration or IT experience seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Act as primary support contact from supplier contract creation to final accreditation
- Update business with ongoing integration progression, impediments, expected completion timelines
- Ensure all internal and external e-mails are acknowledged, investigated, prioritized, escalated if necessary and resolved
- Check and validate end to end delivery of supported dynamic contracts
- Loading of hotel rate and room plans/collation of data for inventory/content loading
- Liaise with suppliers to thoroughly investigate and resolve issues
- Communicate all product launches and updates to relevant business partners
- Manage & support mapping relationships between product and connectivity suppliers
- Attend Conference calls to understand detailed issues which are hard to articulate through e-mail
- From a travel background, with ideally a good understanding of Hotel Connectivity protocols.
- The ability to independently identify current/potential problems and determine the best solution by involving the appropriate resources.
- A passion for, data analysis and troubleshooting.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of hotel contracts and how a contract is created.
- Ability to read and understand XML logs would be an advantage.
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates with similar experience within a hotel or tour operator will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Connectivity & Support Travel Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly